Fish Tugs of the Greatest Lake
MISS AMERICA Built at Marinette, Wis. in 1927 by Larson Boatworks. The 42-footer was powered by a 45-54 HP Kahlenberg oil engine, and owned by Charles Pearson, Naubinway, Mich.
Photo: Miss America, seen here coming in to the dock at Naubinway; date unknown. Note the large "P" on the stack, and the air tanks for starting the engine.
contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth