Fish Tugs of the Greatest Lake
MONITOR Built at Two Rivers, Wis. in 1918, for Manville LaFond, by Henry Vincent. The 45 ft. vessel was equipped with a 50-60 Kahlenberg oil engine, which was later replaced it with a gas engine. The Monitor's Kahlenberg was then installed in the newly-constructed MANVILLE L.
contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth