Fish Tugs of the Greatest Lake
Built at Bayfield, by Oluf Edwards, a 35 ft. gas-powered fish boat of double ender design. Owner Fred Hansen fished the boat from Sand Island through the 1938 season. His son Jacob then fished a few years, eventually selling to Clare W. Bodin, Houghton Point.
Photo courtesy of family of Fred Dahl.
contents copyright 2002-2013, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth