Fish Tugs of the Greatest Lake
A 56 ft. x 14 ft. steam-powered fish tug built at Cleveland OH in 1891 by Theophile Roy. The tug had several owners before coming to Bayfield, Wisconsin, where Sollie Boutin operated with her for quite a few years. The boat was abandoned in 1934.
Photo: R.T. ROY at Raspberry Island, undated.
contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth